- Recap of my ride around the world. 2011-2013 August 23, 2016
- June 25th Last day of the “longest day” fundraising ride June 29, 2016
- Riding westward Arkansas to NM June 23, 2016
- June 21st. “Radioman goes to Washington” to continue to fight for Alzheimer’s June 22, 2016
- June 20th The Longest Day. Riding for Alzheimer’s !! Reaching Goals!! June 21, 2016
- June 19th Day 5 riding for Alzheimer’s June 20, 2016
- June 18th Day 4 Riding for Alzheimers June 20, 2016
- Day 3 June 17th Riding for Alzheimer’s June 19, 2016
- June 16th Day 2 Schrader to Schrader Motorcycle ride across America for Alzheimer’s June 18, 2016
- JUNE 15th DAY 1 of “the Longest day” Motorcycle ride across America for Alzheimer’s – Schrader to Schrader June 16, 2016
- The Longest Day…. Schrader to Schrader Cross country motorcycle ride for Alzheimer’s Association June 13, 2016
- The Longest day motorcycle ride for Alzheimer’s Association May 12, 2016
- RADIOMAN RODE THE WORLD! June 2011 to Dec 2013 April 11, 2014
- Advocating for Alzheimer’s Disease April 10, 2014
- 1st US presentation has happened. January 19, 2014
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
Go to Horizons Unlimited, the website that's all about motorcycle travel. Travellers Community, Bike Travel information on the Bulletin Board, free Monthly Motorcycle Travel E-zine, Travellers' Stories, and plenty of tips and info!
Christmas Eve 2012 In Ushuaia Argentina.
Christmas Eve 2012
Trying to get caught up on my ride after my antarctica trip. I arrived back in town and had booked an apartment with 3 other moto riders for the Christmas and New Year Holiday!
The neighbors kid below had a nice sign on their door.
Got to the place and it was a good reunion! Young James, Sherri Jo, Claude, and Slowphil. Was really great to share the Christmas Holiday with friends and fellow Riders!
Then Christmas Eve afternoon, Young James put on the Santa suit that he purchased and we took a ride. We rode toward the Glacier area, and with some real luck with happened upon a sleigh, made for some great photos!
Radioman and Santa in Ushuaia
I have some hysterical video riding through Ushuaia behind Santa. Hope to get a little video edited this week.
For Christmas day we had invited all the Motorcyclists that we ran into along the way and in town to stop by for some food and drinks! I think we had about 30 people show up!! Fantastic!
Christmas Morning Sherri Jo and Young James opened their gifts (actually they were things that I had carried for them from Equador ).
And Sherri Jo surprised me with a nice gift.
Trying to get a photo with the bikers…. From US, Canada, UK, Greece, Poland, Australia, Germany.
The first to arrive. Mike from UK, and Sterio from Greece
Young James and some of the German riders.
Riders chatting along as the afternoon rolled on.
Everyone trying to get a photo….
One of the riders from Germany had decorated their bike for the holiday!!
Young James had strange noise, and decided to have a look……
More advice than he needed
We enjoyed the holiday and a little time in the Dublin Pub Was a great way to relax and share the holidays!! So glad Sherri Jo got the place set up.
Few days Later, Claude was off for Buenos Aires…… Leaving 4 of us to ring in the new year!!