June 19th Sunday. Had a change in plans and decided to ride south through Indiana. You will see why.
Headed out before 6am.
When we were in Indiana, it always bothered my wife Chris when riders did not have helmets on….. Saw it everywhere, and really do not understand it!
Stopped for gas and this sign caught my eye..
Nice cool morning to ride through Indiana. Chris was born in Indiana, Her sister and family live her, lots of relatives, and we participated in research for Alzheimer's for over 15 years here. Lots of memories flying through my head as I ride south.
Chris's Cousin Claire had arranged a TV interview and also a Police Escort !
Setting up of the TV interview
and actually did two of them
Had to do a Jump!!
Then back on the road….. Decided to go through Kentucky
Then rolled into West Virgina.
Just 350 Miles to Washington DC. Will ride in Monday so that I am in the city for my congressional visit on Tuesday!!
- Recap of my ride around the world. 2011-2013 August 23, 2016
- June 25th Last day of the “longest day” fundraising ride June 29, 2016
- Riding westward Arkansas to NM June 23, 2016
- June 21st. “Radioman goes to Washington” to continue to fight for Alzheimer’s June 22, 2016
- June 20th The Longest Day. Riding for Alzheimer’s !! Reaching Goals!! June 21, 2016
- June 19th Day 5 riding for Alzheimer’s June 20, 2016
- June 18th Day 4 Riding for Alzheimers June 20, 2016
- Day 3 June 17th Riding for Alzheimer’s June 19, 2016