RADIOMAN RODE THE WORLD! June 2011 to Dec 2013
Thanks so much for visiting my Blog. You have reached the website after I have returned from my Grand Adventure riding my Motorbike around the world for 31 Months. This journey has been a blessing of time on the road in 26 countries, 6 continents and over 90,000 riding miles. I would suggest that you read the “who is Radioman” Tab first, then you can see the list below that will give you links to the entire ride or you can just jump to a country that you are interested.
Thanks for your encouraging words and sharing my journey! The people I met along this journey have really made my travels worthwhile.
The first 15 pages or so are capturing my transition into this chapter, renting out my house, other logistics. before Heading out riding in the USA Riding to watch the final space shuttle launch on July 8th, 2011 , Then south through Mexico, Central America, South America, India, then back to South America,The New Zealand, Australia, Southern Africa. Wow what a journey!
Started June 1, 2011. ended the ride December 15, 2013.
______ INDEX for Ride Report! ______
• Ride starts — June 1, 2011
• Space Shuttle Launch
• New Bike Farkling and Westfest
• Back to Atlanta and riding up the east coast of USA
• Riding into Northeast Canada
• Ferry to NewFoundland
• Labrador Riding the TransLab
• Making it back for WetFest
• Leaving PDX riding south
• Engine Failure in Tucson
• Finally Riding into Mexico
• Thoughts on Mexico
• Does not always go as planned
• El Salvador
• Costa Rica
• Loading Bike on the Stahlratte for sail to Colombia
• INDIA the side trip
• Return to Ecuador to continue the ride Post
• Peru Post
• Bolivia Post
• Argentina Post
• Chile Post
• Reaching Ushuaia, Argentina The end of the world!
• Buenos Aires
• New Zealand
• South Africa
• Returning to the United States, completing my Adventure!
Last Day on the Rode. Riding Home.